Sunday, February 24, 2008

skiing

This winter I went skiing at snow basin. I took lessons there in January and then went with my Keller cousins last weekend. They all snow board and they did the exact same runs over and over.

When we got to snow basin I accidentally brought two right hand gloves!! So my uncle went and bought me a new pair they're a nice black pair of gloves that kept my hands warm the whole time I was there skiing. 

When I was skiing this crazy teenage kid came up from behind me and tried to jump me!! He hit my back with his bored and I lost both my skies!! I got up and started skiing again. He started running back up the mountain (what a nut). 

I hope i can go skiing again this year!

5 comments:

Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlin said...

I love the post and that you change the font colors when you write. They look really cool on the black back ground.

Good job taking a little more time and spelling everything correctly! Awsome.

You should write a short story and post it on here. Also get me your comic you wrote and we'll get it posted too.

hunter said...

grant is awesome, just one thing for lots of others people's sake: change your comment settings so everybody can leave comments, not just people with blog accounts. beside that it's awesome!

Kat Tingey said...

Grant I am bumbed that I never got to go skiing with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you got to ski at Snow Basin! Sorry a kid hit you with his board; you have to be careful on those mountains (there are some pretty wild people!). See you tomorrow at school!