Sunday, February 10, 2008

~update on my family!!~

Hi! At grandmas today well she was a sleap when we got there and there were cookies in the oven. My wieard dad said we should go to great grandmas so we did. When we got there Eathen opened the door ran in and straight to the m&ms and gobled 2 cups. Morgan whent straight to the toy closet and by the time I got there dad told me I should go say high to grandma so I like a good kid went and sat by her for a while and we talked of skiing and how much snow we got then we went back to grandmas (gracy and justin came when we were at great grandmas). She was then talking to michle on the phone(my uncle). I sat down and started typing this and started talking to michle and told him this blogspot sight of mine. Now I haft to go and play pool with grandpa and justin.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Weird dad??? Well, maybe, but I blame it on my kids. Good post Grant. Lots of real-time family action!