Monday, June 30, 2008

Guitar

My guitar ROKS I am more advanced then anyone my teacher Rachel is teaching so I learn songs till everyone catches up. so i can play jack Johnson, yellow submarine, james bond theme, and so much more! so I'm working on a song (it doesn't have words) but it is really cool once i get it on tape I will paste it on my blog! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant! Deby here!! Are you learning guitar?? I can't believe it!!! I would love to here you play!! Please, upload something!!! It is so hard for me to play! But I bet you are so much better than me!
I'm doing great! Studying very hard.
Say hi to all of your family!
Love!
Deby

Anonymous said...

Hello grant. jessi and chelsea here we just wanted to say you rock the guitar!
Luv,
jessi & chelsea