Monday, July 7, 2008

Lagoon a beech

I went to lagoon a beech and got to swim around. There was a 5 foot pool and I found a ring! lots of things for girls hair and a ear ring. 
 There are these huge water slides.I went down every one! one of them you got pulled into pools then pushed down a shoot into another pool on a tube and so forth. there was a huge spire and once you got to the top you could go down. it was a one person slides. There were 4 slides it was sort of for racing.
 but you would go down and you would turn and twist and do weird turns until it dropped you down diagonally into a huge pool. and the 3rd time I conked my head on the top of the tube. 

3 comments:

Kate Hulet said...

wow!! glad my pool isnt public.... :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad summer is over. You need to post a comment about school for us all.
Dad

Tiffany said...

Grant it sounds like your family is having so much fun over there! I miss you guys!