Saturday, December 13, 2008

stupid snow!

So its snowing crazily when my dad says "hey grant I want you to go shovel up all the snow on our drive way"
"um do I have to"
"yes" he says
so I go out there when its like a white field "hey dad can you show me were the drive way is"
he doesn't come out but I don't care.
one hour later I come in have some hot coco and some crackers when my dad looks out the window "hey grant you didn't shovel the drive way"
"yes I did"
and as I go over to the window all my hard work was white with snow.
now you cant even see the road.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Grant, your dad will make a man out of you, yet! :) Just think how tough you'll be at the end of this winter -- and how you can make *your* kids do it when you're a dad! Happy Shoveling!

PS Maybe ask Santa for a snow blower!

samsthree said...

to funny. Well not at the time, but now maybe you will laugh.