Hey, if you look on the right of the screen there are little boxes you can use to vote. So i was wondering if you would like to chose what subject to vote on next.
Like favorite song or band, chore thing to do in your free time. And you can choes the options like between Mini, goofy or donald? so yore choice!!
You know the picture at the top I am on the far left with Josh at the head of the table Matt on the corner with Hunter eating ice cream and blake with the big smile!! :) (:
I like to play my guitar and to play basketball.
(I think I am quite good) I have many friends and hope to always have a lot. I am planning on being a basket ball player or a game designer. Right now I'm saving up for a laptop!
1 comment:
u should do a favorite character of a book or show! or sumin like that
Post a Comment